Cross-Curricular.. Creative.. Flexible.. Fun
Fulfilling all the requirements of the new 2104 Primary National Curriculum Programmes of Study for Music, Dance and Drama!
Bubbles Education provides creative learning resources for Music, Dance and Drama designed to nurture the novice and excite the expert! Bubbles both inspires and motivates, helping promote creativity using a thematic, skills-based approach to learning.
- As well as common Early Years themes such as 'Toys' and 'Journeys', National Curriculum Science, History and Geography coverage is all linked in with the Bubbles resources. Whether you’re teaching ‘The Greeks’, ‘Plants’ or ‘Your Locality’, we’ve got it covered!
- To make things even easier, the Bubbles mixture is the same in Music, Dance and Drama, with the same uncluttered format and clear links to key skills and concepts along with exciting and inspiring creative activities.
- A wide range of Music, Dance and Drama styles, conventions and genres are covered, providing comprehensive breadth of study.
- You can take advantage of the flexible design of Bubbles which allows you to easily move and re-order themes to fit in with your own primary curriculum design.
- As all the files are supplied with subject Skills Ladders, you can design a Music, Dance and Drama programme which is suitably differentiated for all your learners.\